Wednesday 6 February 2013

Pure And Simple

Greetings from rainy Scotland! Im in Edinburgh coaching at the moment. I've done some very useful work with Sonny Lama who is looking exactly as an off season 70 kilo bodybuilder should, he's 80 kilos solid and currently weighing up his competition options for this year. I've also done some exceptional work with a newbie called Stephanie who is making amazing progress and will look like a super model by the summer. Not for the first time I've upset a few PT's, this time at pure gym here in Edinburgh. I don't ever look for trouble but I never need asking twice either, so when some skinny idiot PT tries to show me how clever they are they will soon regret it. Most PT's in "budget chain gyms" have simply passed an exam that a trained monkey could pass, they then get a silly costume, a shiny name badge and work for minimum wage, they could get the same working for McDonalds!  Anyway, apart from that, it's great here and the people are lovely. Im flying home in a few hours for the best part of the week, Lilybelle's sleepover night!