Friday 1 February 2013

The Perfect Year

Today I did some work at The Nuffield Health Gym in Cambridge with my friend Kylie Farmer, sometimes it's good to go to these "leisure centre" gyms and it was nice to be recognised from the TV shows by the staff!  As well as coaching "newbies" all over the country I'm currently in negotiation to do the same thing for TV later this year too, details to follow in due course. Also, I have an exciting new clothing sponsor, again details to follow. On the domestic front plans are well underway for my son Steve and his fiancee Amy's wedding later this year.  It will be expensive but worth every penny although my personal view on marriage is that it's easier to just buy a house and give it to someone that you don't like! Cynical? Moi?  Talking about expensive things next week my new Spa bathroom suite is being fitted and then my "new" house will be complete, I can't wait.  Finally, many thanks to my good friend Paul Kemal for this hilarious pic!