Monday 4 March 2013

Life In A Northern Town

As we head into March I'm happy to be back at home after spending a lot of February on the road.  The people that I'm helping these days do not have ambitions to become competitive bodybuilders but they desperately want to change their lifestyles and improve their lives, I'm happy to say that every single one of them is succeeding very quickly.  It's far more rewarding for me too and I don't miss the bitchiness and back biting that goes with prepping people for shows. Although I did have to laugh this weekend when I was told that I am "unashamedly vocal" which is a nice way of saying that I upset people with my honesty. True maybe, but if you want to shape up then see me, if you want a friend then get a pet! The picture is of the seafront at Hartlepool, many thanks to Gavin Lancaster and his team at the Best Western Hotel there, it's without doubt the nicest of all the hotels that I have stayed in on my recent travels.