Saturday 20 April 2013

Hungry Like The Wolf


Having a long off season is working well for me. Im training drug free, 4 x 75 mins a week, with good intensity whilst on a high carb diet. I'm 18 stone at an estimated 15% bodyfat and I feel great. The secret is that I train alone when the gym is virtually empty, like a lone wolf, with just one focus, strictly there on business.  Often I'm accompanied only by music that is not too loud, yesterday we had Kings Of Leon, awesome music to train to, I love training in this way.  After training is chat time and Martin & Kerry always have a laugh with me and any other members who have come in but only when the work is done of course.  Finally, I have been well kitted out by my new clothing sponsors www.repraw.com the clothes look good for casual wear too as you can see in this picture taken at the gym on a day off.  More Repraw pics to follow!