Monday 13 May 2013

Behind Blue Eyes


Firstly a massive well done to my mate Martin Stevenson who placed 5th in the NABBA Pro-Am at Brierly Hill yesterday.  Martin will now go on to the NABBA Britain in 2 weeks where he has a great chance of winning the Class 1.  Thanks for all the kind comments about the new workout video, it was deliberately done while I'm off season and drug free, there are enough videos of me in show condition so this was a nice departure. There is a new "music" edit now online so please click this link and share it www.youtube.com/watch?v=D33DaxHuJDw  I couldn't get to Martin's show as last week I had eye surgery to one eye, I had the lens replaced and it's still too blurry to drive long distances.  The other one is being done at the end of this week and after that I will have HD vision and never need my reading glasses again!  Finally, last week I spent some time with one of my favourite people in the whole world, 5 year old Bailey who had her Birthday last week.  I've known Bailey since she was a baby and she just gets more beautiful every time I see her as you can see from the picture.