Saturday 18 May 2013

Body Power 2013

This weekend sees the return of the Body Power expo at the NEC.   This is a brilliant expo and I am very disappointed that I can't be there this year.  As I won the UKBFF show at this event for the first 2 years running it has a special place in my heart . The problem is that I had my final eye surgery on Wednesday and I can't drive long distances yet, also I have to protect my eyes which means that I would have to walk around the expo in sunglasses which is not an image that I want to project!  I'm also having to miss training for a few weeks while they recover so I'm going stir crazy sitting about all day! On the plus side I now have HD vision for the rest of my life and it means that I have been able to spend some extra time with Lilybelle.  Here is Granddad's Princess in my new jacuzzi, she loves bubbles!