Sunday 16 June 2013

Posterboy

I was pleased to learn this week that my clothing sponsors "Repraw" have been accepted by "The Gym group" to offer promotions to their members.  Repraw have created posters like this one for placement around the The Gym group premises. I know that I look miserable but they wanted a serious look ok?!  Also this week I did a website interview for an Hungarian company called "Aesthetics Hungary" this link will take you to it
http://aestheticshungary.blogspot.hu/2013/06/kevan-wilson-declares-to-aesthetics.html They were particularly pleased with my training philosophy as it is different to most of the stuff that you read these days but it's the way that I believe people should train for the best results. I'm happy to say that just about everyone that I'm coaching these days totally agrees with me and they are all getting great results too!