Monday 8 July 2013

Get Together

Another hectic week was rounded off by another very busy but excellent weekend. On Sunday it was good to see lots of old friends at the UKBFF Bedford show and I also had good chats with Daz Ball, Cecil Croasdale and Terry Hollands among others.  I also spoke to my coach Eddie about this years show prep and we will be getting together again very soon, I have mixed feelings of excitement and trepidation!  Best of all though, on Saturday I caught up with one of my best and longest known friends, Angus Seewraj.  We started training together almost 25 years ago, Angus is a natural strong man and he supervised my inital leg training.  I can still remember how much it hurt but we have been good mates ever since! Here's how we looked years ago when we trained in a giant shed in Hatfield.  Seriously, we honestly did!