Saturday 13 July 2013

Sarah

Sarah Clements contacted me in 2012 and told me that she had suffered a debilitating illness caused by radiation emissions from an aerial mast near her home. She had been unwell for 20 years and during that time doctors were no help at all, branding her a hypochondriac.  Although she had long since moved away from the mast the damage had been done and had lead to several health issues, most notably the onset of anorexia which was exacerbated by her trying to deal with various stress issues alone, as nobody would help. Over the course of about a year we changed many things in her life and as you can see the results are staggering. Sarah did all of the work so she gets all of the credit, all I did was advise her on diet and exercise whilst helping her with motivation to change her life and prove those that doubted her to be wrong.  Sarah and I have never actually met in person but I am incredibly proud of her and what she has achieved and I have no doubt that many people will find her story inspirational