Monday 19 August 2013

Cheating

I am often asked about cheat meals. One girl that I used to coach used to have a cheat "day" once a week, she was upset when I told her that it was supposed to be just one meal!  When Eddie coached me he always said that cheat meals were important and to have one a week.  I very much agree that they are important but these days I have one every two weeks because that works better for me. There are no hard and fast rules though, just do whatever suits you best and eat whatever you fancy at the time but its generally accepted that once a week is the maximum when dieting.  I get annoyed at people on social media trying to validate the fact that they are dieting by posting pictures of their boring diet food and telling everyone how hard they are dieting.  This picture, my cheat meal from Saturday, is just to piss off those people.