Wednesday 7 August 2013

Hurry Up And Wait

I am really enjoying being back in full show prep mode.  It's a sadistic kind of pleasure but feeling tired and hungry all of the time means that I'm doing everything right and even seeing results already but the thing to remember with show prep is that the work is hard and the results take time.  Normal people won't understand this but I will honestly miss doing show prep after this season.  I took the decision a while ago that this would be my last year of competition and because, for personal reasons, I no longer want to live where I do anymore, I'm looking forward to a new home, but that is just one of the projects that I have planned for after this season is over.  I've never been one to talk about what I am going to do, most people do these days and then never actually do anything, so as all of the parts of my new life come together I will talk about them then.  All I will say is that I have new dreams these days, I have never been so excited about my future and I can't wait for to all start happening!