Wednesday 14 August 2013

New Day

I hope that you like the new layout of the website. My son Steve is too busy to run the site anymore so "MyParadox" who are the media company responsible for putting me on TV have taken it over. They have done an excellent job and I'm very grateful. It needed changing as the old site was looking a bit old and tired (insert obvious joke here!)  Secondly, a big welcome to you if you have been referred here by www.supplementcentre.com who now feature my blog http://blog.supplementcentre.com/best-blogs-brilliant-bodybuilders/ I'm very happy to be a part of their network and I hope that you enjoy my blogs. Show prep is hurting already and that's a good thing, it's all being captured on video too for the DVD that will be available sometime in November.  As soon as I start looking anything like ready I'll post pictures of my progress but in the meantime, especially for all of the new readers, here is a picture of the most important person in my life, my Granddaughter Lilybelle, who is regularly featured in my blogs.