Saturday 24 August 2013

Take It To The Limit

Good news travels fast! I've had several people asking me about my plans to open a gym next year but its not quite as simple as that. Yes this is my last year of competition and yes I will need a testing new project next year but I must stress that it's only at negotiation stage at the moment, I will post an update when I have one. As I was in St. Albans on Thursday I trained at Body Limit gym, where it all started out for me. It's still a great gym and it was good to catch up with some old friends.  I had a very nice email this week too, from Damir Inancic, president of the Serbian powerlifting federation, which was good to recieve.  Best of luck to my mates Peter Busby and Malcolm Fraser who are competing at the Kent Classic tomorrow, and finally the pic is a still from the show prep DVD that is currently in production.