Saturday 14 September 2013

Girls And Boys

Research into a target demographic for potential members of the new gym has proved surprising. It seems that girls in their 20's and men in their 40's are the least likely to want to get in shape whilst, conversely, women in their 40's and men in their 20's are the most likely.  This is possibly due to the changing trend where age inappropriate relationships, with either gender being the older party, are on the increase, it seems that looking good and being in shape has many benefits whoever you are. The difference between the "wants and dont wants" is apparently motivation. The dont wants hate what they see in the mirror but aren't strong enough to diet & train correctly whilst the wants will do whatever it takes to have a body to be proud of.  Personally I've always wanted to improve myself, even in the days when I ran my own building company and worked 80 hours or more every week I still found time for the gym, and this was long before I ever thought about competing.  Talking of that, I'm honest enough to admit that I wont be at my best for the Midlands championships as you can see from the pic but things are beginning to come through now and I should look reasonable by show time.