Saturday 28 September 2013

The Air That I Breathe

You never stop learning in this game. I'm very fortunate to have a lot of good friends in the bodybuilding community, it is a lovely family to be part of and I've always made a point of learning from my friends that have achieved more than me.  In Birmingham I took good advice on my prep for the Britain from Zak Pallikaros, Neale Cranwell, Bernie Cooper and of course Eddie Abbew.  I don't see so much of Eddie these days but he greeted me with a huge smile and hug like he always does.  He told me that I looked the best he had ever seen me which meant the world to me and the others all agreed, it really was a great day!  It's not for me to say if I look my best ever or, as some say, I'm growing younger, but if that is the case it's because nothing is left to chance. These days I even sleep in a room filled with purified, oxygen rich air which is constantly renewed.  I will be posting a new special feature about this next week as I believe that it is of great help to bodybuilders.  Finally, a win isn't a win unless Lilybelle is happy with it but as you can see she is very proud her of Granddad's latest acheivement.