Monday 28 October 2013

Everything Is Great

Prep for my last ever show, The Stars of Tomorrow this coming Sunday at the Beck Theatre in Hayes, is going very well.  I received a massive boost yesterday from super heavyweight Martin Stevenson who has been helping me with my show prep at Olney Health & Fitness.  Martin is meticulous and after watching my posing practice yesterday he told me that I look the best that he has ever seen me.  That is high praise and it meant a lot to me.  I did a 48 hour replenishment diet straight after the Britain and then went back to my show diet, training and cardio plan, it seems to have worked very well.  Relaxation plays an important part in show prep and the best relaxation for me is the 24 hours a week that I have my Granddaughter Lilybelle all to myself.  Here she is, looking as gorgeous as ever, in her new fleece top from my friends at XXXL clothing.