Monday 11 November 2013

Move On Up

My entire house is now all packed up in boxes and the removals men will be here soon.  I'm looking forward to moving into my new house which will be a major upgrade from where I currently live and I'm looking forward even more to getting my new gym open.  It's in Hitchin, which is only about 10 minutes from my new house, which means that I won't have far to go for work every day.  Whilst retiring from work at the age of 50 in 2009 had its benefits, I do actually miss doing a bit of work, so as well as being joint owner and training regularly at the new gym I will be head of coaching too, although I'm very happy to say that the majority of the coaching will be done by one the country's top drug free bodybuilders who we agreed full time terms with last week.  I told Lilybelle that I was only taking the very important stuff to my new house and that she was the most important thing of all.  Although I'm sure that she believed me she insisted on making sure as you can see!