Saturday 9 November 2013

New Moon On Monday

Ok lets just have a tidy up.  Firstly, the video from the very close British Finals is now on YouTube.  Having watched it a few times I think that, as the judges said, the top 6 really could have gone in any order, so there are no complaints from me about that result, here's the link, please see what you think http://youtu.be/8T23PH5SPvI Secondly, I have just received the official photos from the "Stars" last Sunday, they will be in the gallery one day next week but here's a sneak preview of the top 3, yes, I know right?  As these blogs are shared via Google+ you can comment on them and also send me messages, I would be very happy to hear from anyone that can tell me why I didn't win my last show although I have to say that I'm completely over it and very much looking forward to my new life which starts immediately!