Tuesday 24 December 2013

You Decide

The LA Muscle Norateen II TV advert that I did is now being shown regularly on The Active Channel, day & night, and can also be viewed on their website  http://www.theactivechannel.com/player/YouDecide_NorateenHeavyweight_Ad 
At the time of writing this blog the website views alone are already approaching 25,000, I am both flattered and amazed.  Thanks if you are one of the 25,000  and thanks if you have purchased the DVD as a Christmas present for anyone, I am continually receiving nice feedback about the movie, again it's very flattering.  Anyway, tomorrow is Christmas so enjoy the holidays unless, like me, you will be working.  The gym is now functional and by January 2nd it will be ready for business, I've even foregone the holiday that I usually have at this time of year to ensure that it happens!