Thursday 30 January 2014

Golden Touch

We've had more good news at Peak Physique and Fitness - I mean apart from the great feedback that everyone that trains there gives us every day!  The company that syndicates my blog have kindly featured PPF in the "best local gyms" section of their website so that more people can experience the unique gym that we have produced for anyone at any level
http://blog.supplementcentre.com/peak-physique-fitness/   In addition to this, after the success of my "You Decide" advert http://www.theactivechannel.com/player/YouDecide_NorateenHeavyweight_Ad   my friends at The Active Channel have confirmed that they will soon start filming me coaching people at the gym for broadcast on TV.  You will have all seen the great stuff that they have made featuring old friends like Dean Ash and of course Eddie Abbew, well now it will be my chance to produce workouts for people to learn from to help them with their training.  Talking of workouts, yesterday I did off season legs, with all of the leg equipment that we have it's easy to get carried away and destroy the legs, which I did.   A good target for leg growth is to try to be half as good as the great Tom "Golden Eagle" Platz, an inspiration for anyone who wants good legs.