Sunday 19 January 2014

While You See A Chance

We're into the second half of January now so you would expect some of the "New Year resolution" people to have given up the plan to get into shape but not at PPF!  I'm proud to say that all of our members are actually working harder than ever and some are determined to compete this year regardless of the sacrifices and committment levels required.  I've actually been genuinely surprised at how hard people are prepared to work at their diet and training these days, its impressive, and I don't impress easily.  No names as usual but yesterday I saw RW CL & LW, all three will compete this year and they are all working with total dedication even though their shows are months away.  The comment that I get the most is "I now have the gym and the support to do what I've always wanted to". I love that positivity and the way that people are seizing their chances!