Saturday 4 January 2014

Six Degrees Of Separation

Did you see "50 shocking facts about diet & exercise" on TV in the week? Whilst most of it made sense one thing that they got wrong was when they said that "most people will never be able have a six pack".  All I can say is that using my methods, everyone that I have ever coached for an approriate amount of time has ended up with good abs, so if that's what you want then you know where to come.  Personally, I have had good abs since I was at school (yes, a loooong time ago!)   Rene Campbell came along to the new gym today, she is a really lovely person, very gently spoken and very helpful and friendly to everyone that she spoke to.  Rene runs a spray tanning business and I will be recommending it to everyone that I coach for competition this year.  Her business partner in this venture is my friend Alessandro, who I have been coaching for about 6 months, he has made great gains and will now compete for the BNBF later this year!