Friday 10 January 2014

Sugar Sugar

So the government has finally woken up to the fact that it's not just bad fats in peoples diets that are causing all of the health problems and that sugar is just as bad and in some cases worse.  You can read a lot of conflicting stuff about sugar but please have a look at this and make up your own mind.
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2010/04/20/sugar-dangers.aspx  What annoys me is that all of the chinless wonders produced by Harrow & Eton that now run our country are supposed to be clever, well they are not clever enough to listen to bodybuilders and fitness professionals like me who have been trying to cut sugar from peoples diets for years.  A few blogs ago I said that I could give anybody decent abs and I stand by that, but the first thing that I take out of their diet is sugar, try it and see if it works for you!