Wednesday 22 January 2014

What Made Milwaukee Famous

Someone said to me the other day that as I've recently had a moan about smoking and sugar then alcohol must be the next thing on my list.  Oh alright then but guess what, I'm not going to say that you should never drink! I actually think that a drink in moderation, thats like 2 glasses of wine or 2 pints of beer once a week actually does you good.  These days most people do have a certain amount of stress in their busy lives and stress will get you every time, it will make you produce cortisol, which is bodybuilders Kryptonite, so avoid it at all costs and if that means a drink with your cheat meal then do it.  It's difficult to get the balance right though, alcohol can increase cortisol if you have too much so just keep it to the amounts that I have said and you should be ok.