Thursday 27 March 2014

Clean Machine (?)

Ever since this picture appeared on Twitter the other day I've had people asking me if it's even possible to make that kind of transformation naturally let alone how hard is it.  Well there are several factors to take into account.  Genetics - Dwayne Johnson's dad was Rocky Johnson, a big tough wrestler many years ago.  Diet - Dwayne can afford the best food and supplements. Training - Apprently the WWE guys train harder than anyone.  So all of that says that it is possible to make a huge transformation drug free, but true to my saying that "I'd rather be honest than popular" and knowing that some people will disagree, I would say that even with all of those factors in his favour he has still done a reasonable amount of gear.  In general, if people tell me they're drug free and I don't believe them I always say do a drug free bodybuilding show and get tested, that answers the question once and for all.