Saturday 8 March 2014

Isn't She Lovely

The best wedding that I went to last year was that of my good friends Glenn & Leanne, as I wrote about at the time http://kevwilson.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/kiss-bride.html  Well 8 weeks ago the happy couple were blessed with what I can only describe as the most beautiful baby that I have ever seen. I spent some time with Millie yesterday doing all the things that I haven't done for years, feeding her, winding her and best of all, cuddling her off to sleep.  It was an amazing experience and one that I'm looking forward to repeating.  As I had such a soft and moving time yesterday, I had to re establish my image by putting three PPF members that are competing later this year through some incredibly tough workouts today.  Well done to all of them, showtime isn't that far away so now's the time to get some hard work in the bank, when they can't walk tomorrow they will know that we certainly did that today!