Wednesday 16 April 2014

Goody Two Shoes


Had a few days coaching abroad and decided to read a book on the flight out. I found “Pride and Prejudice” on my tablet, but as soon as I read the first sentence “It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife” I laughed, realised that based on an opening statement like that it was going to be nonsense and quickly gave up on the book! It’s becoming a common thing for busy professionals to use their holidays to get fitter and healthier and there is nothing better than morning cardio on the beach. I enjoy coaching away from home and so many hotels these days have good gyms for morning training and excellent facilities for afternoon recovery that I think the trend will continue.  Whilst away I educated my clients on all aspects of diet and exercise, I hope that they can take away that knowledge and improve their physiques and general health. One thing that many people adopt after a few days like this is my “don’t drink don’t smoke” policy, just doing those things alone will make a huge difference to a person’s long term health and also their bank balance!